Warranty First has always lived up to its name by being one step ahead of the warranty industry, and finding new and affordable car warranty solutions.
t: 0844 324 7257 Customer Care
t: 0844 324 7258 Claims
f: 0844 324 7259 Fax
Calls cost 7p/min plus your phone company’s access charge
Warranty First -
Terms of website use
Welcome to the Warranty First (WF) website. Warranty First is the trading name of Soho Atlantic Ltd, 27 Old Gloucester Street, London, WC1N 3AX.
The term Warranty First, WF or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose office is 27 Old Gloucester Street, London, WC1N 3AX. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
2. The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
3. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
4. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
5. This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
6. All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator are acknowledged on the website.
7. Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
8. From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
9. You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without the Warranty First Limited prior written consent.
10. Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the England and Wales.
11. You may print off pages from this website for your own private study purposes only.
12. Other than specified in clause 10, you may take nothing from this website without permission (as documented in clause 13 below).
13. You may not take anything from this website or place anything on this website with malicious intent.
14. If you wish to reproduce and/or publish any images or information from this website, you can only do so with prior written permission from Warranty First, please contact us via the Contact Us page and, if appropriate, we will agree terms and payment and send you the relevant licensing agreement and copyright declaration form(s).
15. This website and all files within it (including, but not limited to, HTML documents, PDF documents and image files) are covered by the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988.
16. It is an offence under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988 to circumnavigate any attempts to secure images, including the removal of digital watermarking and detagging of files.
Copyright statement & disclaimer about any mistake
Warranty First has the copyright or licence to publish all stories, quotes, images, material and resources available on this website and where the original author, owner or source cannot be confirmed or acknowledged we do not reproduce such items with the intent of avoiding acknowledgment or copyright and should an author owner or source become known to us after appearance on this website then we shall always undertake to provide the appropriate acknowledgement on the website.